Extremely durable substrate when printed on leaves a wood-grain effect seen through the print.
Can be digitally die cut. Recommended for indoor and outdoor applications.
• Tables • Exhibits • Displays • POP/POS
Corrugated plastic material that is light-weight and hollow. It is mainly used for temporary signage. Can be routed to any desired shape. Recommended for indoor or outdoor use.
• Political Signs • Real Estate Signs • Event Signs • Gold Sponsor Signs • Yard Signs • Temporary Signage • Standees
LEXAN / POLYCARBONATE
Lexan is a brand name for Polycarbonate material and is a clear sheet similar to acrylic or Plexiglas. Lexan is extremely scratch resistant and very durable. With our UV printers we have the capabilities to print direct on Lexan in high resolution, front or back, or both for a double sided view, full colour and white ink. Can be routed to any desired shape. Recommended for indoor or outdoor use.
• Outdoors • Indoors • Displays • Theme Parks • Home & Office Director • Illuminated Sign Faces • Awards
Durable yet light-weight substrate that is ideal for outdoor signage. Aluminium can be printed on directly or vinyl mounted. Can be digitally routed to any shape. Recommended use for indoor or outdoor use.
• Real Estate • Traffic and Side walk Signs • Directional Signs • Building Signs • Museums • Municipal Signs
This strong, light-weight rigid substrate is durable and warp-resistant. It can be direct printed, vinyl mounted and routed to any shape. Also referred to as foam core. Recommended for indoor or outdoor use.
• Retail Signage • Presentations • Display Exhibits
Synthetic plastic-like material that has a similar appearance to glass. Acrylic can be printed in a number of different ways including first and second surface, and white ink / oreo effect. We custom route to any shape or size you may need.
Available in white or clear, ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
• Office and Retail Signage • Promotional Displays • Wall Graphics • Theme Park Signage • Museums • Awards • POP/POS
DIBOND / ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE
Made up of two pre-painted sheets of .012 aluminium with a solid polyethylene core. Provides excellent durability and is approximately half the weight of aluminium. Can be routed to any desired shape.
• Real Estate Signs • Architectural Signs • Displays • Theme Park Signs • Municipal Signs • Museums
Polyvinyl Chloride; a synthetic thermoplastic material that comes in thickness of 6mm, 3mm and ½”. PVC is one of the most popular materials for signage. With the possibilities to print direct UV, it makes a more affordable product that could be used in all kinds of applications, indoors and outdoors. Can be digitally cut.
• POP/POS • Tradeshow Displays • Sign Faces • Architectural signage • Counter Toppers • Danglers • Routed Letters • Dimensional Graphics
STATIC CLING / FROSTING
Available in white or clear, this material is ideal for window graphics and decals. It has the capabilities to produce normal white static for front application and also reverse cling for inside application and outside view.
• Window Decals • POP/POS